"The Nuna IVVI™ pushchair handles carry cot, car seat and curious toddlers with both equal parts innovation and fashion forward design, flaunting not 1 but 2 flexible fold options (with the seat on or off the chassis) and it boasts a true flat reclining seat, so that on-the-go naptime can be for more than just newborns.
Made with better for baby certified Oeko-Tex® fabric, strong and ultra sturdy anodized aluminum frame and tough, foam filed airless rubber tires so that terrains of any kind can be travelled. It is available in three colour options (caviar, safari and ruby).
• A fashionable foursome from their first ride ‘til their finished strolling flaunting four fab modes: pram, car seat, facing you, facing world
• True flat reclining seat allows for plenty of space to sleep or stretch and boasts a one-hand, five position recline and a one-hand adjustable calf support that keeps little riders relaxed when sleeping and upright when exploring
• Oversized, extendable canopy with flip out eyeshade brings shade to a whole new level
• Storage’s basket’s flip-up compartment divider keeps parents’ swag separate from baby’s
• A fuss-free, flexible fold with seat on or off the chassis that stands own its own when folded and has a built-in carry handle to trolley behind
"A true beauty of a buggy. This pram has the style and substance in bucketloads. Sturdy and sleek at the same time - very neat."
Where to Buy:
- Q&A: Best Buggy Design entrant, Nuna IVVI
- All about Best Infant Carrier entrant, Nuna PIPA
- Q&A: Best Infant Carrier entrant, Nuna PIPA
- All about Best Highchair Design entrant, Nuna ZAAZ
- Q&A: Best Highchair Design entrant, Nuna ZAAZ
- All about Best Cot Design entrant, Nuna SENA Mini
- Q&A: Best Cot Design entrant, Nuna SENA Mini
- All about Most Innovative Parenting Product entrant, Nuna LEAF
- Q&A: Most Innovative Parenting Product entrant, Nuna LEAF
- GALLERY: Most Innovative Parenting Product entrant, Nuna LEAF
- Return to the Junior Design Awards 2014 homepage