Created by mum Joanna Jensen, Childs Farm is an award-winning and affordable collection of natural free-from hair and skincare products with organic ingredients for babies and children. The collection is designed to make bath-time enjoyable and parents can be reassured the products are effective and natural. Childs Farm is mild, kind and safe and the only children’s range dermatologically & paediatrician approved for eczema prone skin and newborns. The labels feature characters from the new Childs Farm cartoon.
1. Childs Farm is the first, and only, baby & children’s skincare range to make the following claims: suitable for eczema prone skin, dermatologically & paediatrician tested and approved and suitable for newborns & upwards.
2. Natural as possible with ‘free-from’ ingredients without affecting quality or results. SLS, SLES, artificial colours, mineral oils, parabens and petrochemicals are nowhere to be found
3. The playful and whimsical packaging is enticing for children to wash and have fun with the activity. The fun, standout, quirky labels were produced by a children's illustrator, and together they chose animals, ponies and kids from the farm where Joanna and her family live.
4. It is the stand out packaging which acts as an innocent and positive role model for little ones has led to a collaboration with Turner to produce Childs Farm - the cartoon series, which aired simultaneously with the launch of Childs Farm in Boots nationwide in July.
5. Passionately British, from suppliers to supporting British charities.
"A well-deserved win from a family owned brand. The attention to detail over skin-friendly, gently fragranced ingredients, as well as creating an attractive packaging design, is impressive. These are products that kids will love to use, and parents will be more than happy to buy."
Where to Buy: