Chloë Butcher's Beauty Guide: Glamorous Tips
Make-up artist Chloë Butcher, whose client list includes everyone from Girls Aloud to Usher to Sarah Ferguson, shares her tips for a glamorous look
1. Stick on a full and thick set of false lashes with a strong surgical glue such as Duo.
2. Rim your eyes with a soft black kohl pencil, along the lash lines and also just on the inside. This makes the colour of your eyes stand out and creates a smouldering look.
3. Dust bronzer just under your cheekbones and add highlighter on the top to create a sculpted look.
4. Red lipstick is always fantastic for a glamorous look. It is timeless, classic and lady-like. Line your lips with a red lip pencil and fill in. This will stop your lipstick feathering and bleeding and help the colour to stay put longer. Apply your lipstick carefully, keeping the edges neat.
5. Painted nails always make a lady look groomed and polished and finish off a make up look and outfit perfectly.
butcher, chloe, Chloë, Girls Aloud, glamorous, glamour, kohl, lip, make up, make-up, nail, nail polish, Sarah Ferguson, Usher
Discuss this story