The Mr. Tickle app brings the classic tale of Mr. Tickle to a whole new generation of fans on iPad devices.
The Mr Tickle story is narrated by David Walliams and the app also features the iconic and much loved 70s theme tune from the Arthur Lowe Mr. Men TV series.
Alongside the original tale, children can interact with Mr. Tickle and his surroundings through over 60 sounds and 70 interactive animations.
As well as this, there are a further three games and activities in the app for children to enjoy: Mr. Men Funny Faces, Whack-a-Worm and Colouring-in.
- The animation remains faithful to the original illustrations developed by Roger Hargreaves, and includes newly created interactive elements for children to explore. By touching the screen, readers can bring to life parts of the original illustrations and join in some of the mischief of Mr. Tickle’s world.
- The narrator David Walliam’s comedic talent brilliantly brings to life the fun and giggles that result from all that tickling. The text remains unabridged to ensure that the charm of the original book is retained for fans both old and new.
- Once the app has been downloaded, children can read the story of Mr. Tickle as many times as they like: all of the additional games and activities within the app come at no extra cost.
- In addition to the interactive story of Mr. Tickle, the app features a selection of games and activities for children to enjoy:
• Mr Men Funny Faces: Mix and match items from the Mr. Men characters to dress up their favourite characters – from dressing Mr. Tickle up as a pirate, to giving Mr. Funny a jester’s hat or Little Miss Scary a crown.
• Whack-a-Worm game: A fun, fast-paced game where players are challenged to catch Walter the Worm as he pops in and out of his wormhole around the screen.
• Colouring-in: With 15 colouring activities, children can colour-in their favourite Mr Men and Little Miss characters – either using their original colours or new ones using a virtual paintbrush.
"A fun app, with the added comedy value of David Walliams as the voice of Mr Tickle. Plenty of colouring activities, which are surprisingly addictive."
How to Buy: