1. Silver Cross Wave Changing Bag , £95, Mothercare
We love this sleek and stylish design from our favourite heritage pram brand.
If you want to get seriously organized and never rock up to Sing, Clap and Play without your wipes/bottle/mat/snacks, then this is the bag for you.
The fantastic quality leather and ultra cool design of this backpack means that it will be used and loved long after it’s finished working hard as a changing bag.
4. Spring Birds Carry All Nappy Bag, £90, Cath Kidston
These wipeable roomy bags are perfect for hanging over buggy handles and we particularly love this print.
5. Jemima Grey Changing Bag, £275, Jem + Bea
This changing bag is a joy to carry. The gorgeous soft leather in a neutral tone means you will be able to use it through multiple children and then just for yourself.
6. Gucci Supreme Canvas Changing Bag, £1,030, Children Salon
The ultimate designer changing bag with contrasting foldaway mat all with the classic Gucci logo. Gucci goo indeed.
7. Cam Cam Copenhagen Changing Bag, £78, Liberty
This simple grey organic cotton changing bag looks much more expensive than it really is and has plenty of compartments for all your baby-on-the-move needs.
8. Moumout Padded cotton changing bag – Cloud print Light grey, £69, Smallable
This sweet fluffy cloud pattern and soft structured bag with leather handles is gorgeous and it has an adjustable strap that can be worn over the shoulder.
9. Moschino Pale Blue Bear Print Changing bag and mat, £223, Alex&Alexa
The cutest tote for celebrating the arrival of a new bear cub.
10. Bonpoint printed changing bag, £199, Melijoe
This cotton muslin bag is adorable. The quilting, the print, the signature cherries and star charm… Tres Chic!
11. Petit Bateau Changing bag and accessories, £116, Melijoe
Lots of pockets, a small thermo bag and a changing mat make this classic striped bag a winner.
This super sophisticated bag looks just like a chic handbag and features contrast piping and a detatachable cross body strap. Includes a handy changing mat and an insulated bottle bag. It also fastens with magnetic poppers making one handed opening a breeze.
13. Bowling Style Changing Bag with Bottle Holder, £99, Mamas & Papas
Sleek and compact with plenty of pockets, this bag will suit anyone who likes a more pared back, gender neutral feel.
This utilitarian design will please those with a pared down aesthetic. The waxed cotton exterior, long leather handles and abitlity to convert into a backpack make this a winner for mums and dads.
15. Emergency Baby Kit, £295, Anya Hindmarch
For anyone who likes to travel light, this stylish kit condenses all your basic baby needs into one handy clutch. Perfect for stowing in your handbag there’s enough room for wipes, nappies and even a change of clothes.
16. Roberto Cavalli Changing Bag, £373, Children Salon
For devoted leopard lovers out there. This roomy bag will make sure all eyes are on you at soft play. Comes with a quilted changing mat and features two pouch pockets.
17. Burberry Check and black leather Mason Baby Changing Bag, £995, Childsplay Clothing
Black leather and a hint of that classic Burberry check makes this bag one to keep way after baby has left nappies behind. Comes with a changing mat and features plenty of handy pockets.
18. Gucci Wolf Changing Bag, £1240, Children Salon
If you want eye catching and two of your favourite words are collector’s and item then this is the bag for you. The detailing on this bag is stunning and the adjustable strap features poppers so it can easily be attached to a buggy.
19. Storksak Cabin Carry-on Baby Changing Bag, £150, Seraphine
This one is for serious jet setters who need to get onto planes with zero fuss. Featuring wheels, a telescopic handle, fantastic compartments that make packing easy and a hanging travel organizer, this is organized baby travel on wheels.
With four children of her own, you can see that Stella has high expectations from a baby changing bag. This one is sleek, minimal and stylish, has multiple super handy pockets and is, wait for it, machine washable.