Rebecca Wilson is known as @WhatMummyMakes to her hundreds of thousands of Instagram fans, where she shares recipes that are quick, tasty and created with the whole family in mind.
Her bestselling debut book (and, Junior Design Award 2020 winning) features 130 recipes have all been checked by a nutritionist. This family cookbook has been followed up by the What Mummy Makes: Family Meal Planner featuring 28 new and exclusive recipes and helping to take the stress out of cooking – by taking a little time to quickly plan your family’s meals for the week ahead.
This recipe for Garlic Dough Balls is from the ‘What Mummy Makes: Family Meal Planner’ (published by DK) – and, is sure to become a family favourite!
Rebecca says: “These Soft and yummy bread buns, coated in a delicious garlic butter. Paired with your favourite pasta dish or enjoyed on their own, they really won’t stick around long!”
EAT THEM WITH >> Delicious Pasta Recipes for all the Family
Egg Free, Vegetarian, Vegan*, Dairy Free*
- self-raising flour, plus extra for dusting 250g (9oz)
- Greek-style yogurt or plant-based alternative* 250g (9oz)
- Cheddar cheese, grated, or 2 tbsp nutritional yeast* 100g (3½oz)
- Baking powder 1 tsp
- garlic granules 1 tsp
- freshly ground black pepper
- unsalted butter or dairy-free spread*, 50g (1¾oz), plus extra for greasing
- large garlic cloves, finely crushed 2
- finely chopped parsley 1 tbsp
Whenever you see an * next to the letters in the symbol, this indicates that the recipe can be adapted to suit this dietary requirement. Please take care and look for the substitutions listed in the ingredients