No Easter celebrations are complete without a hunt for Easter Bunny loot. Arm your egg detectives with baskets, bags and treasure maps for a fingertip search of the house and garden.
1. Hunting Bunny Eggs, £5.45, Rococo Chocolates 2. Mini treat bags (set of 5) £4, Sainsbury’s 3, Peter Rabbit Filled Egg Tin, £6.99, Museum Collection 4. Woven picnic basket, £25 (each) Olli Ella 5. White chocolate Easter Egg, £15, Harrods 6. Elizapeck Mini Speckled Eggs, £6.00, Hotel Chocolat 7. Wooden Egg Hunt Kit, £16, Meri Meri 8. Fill your own Easter Carrot Crackers (pack of 6), £10, Talking Tables at John Lewis
Easter Biscuit Selection, (16 or more biscuits) £45, Biscuiteers
What could be more traditional than a gorgeous Easter bonnet to help even the tiniest tots get in on the act?
1. Villas Rabbit hat, £54, Liewood, Liberty 2. Bunny Bonnet, £35, Briar Handmade, Lace & Ribbons 3. Green Organic Cotton Bonnet, £16, Poudre Organic, Melijoe 4. Apple Print Rabbit Bonnet, £32, Oeuf NYC, Smallable 5. Scalloped Bonnet, £24, Olivier Baby 6. Liberty Print trimmed Bonnet, £23.99, Love Roo 7. Vegetable Print Bonnet, £14, Poco Nido, notonthehighstreet 8. Fairy Linen Bonnet, £45, Little Creative Factory, Smallable 9. Flower Organix Cotton Jersey Bonnet £6.99, Maxomorra, The Nappy Stash
Pink Seersucker Bonnet, £16, Boden , Appliqué Smock Dress with matching knickers, from £28, Boden
Make your Easter feast an excuse to dress the table with grassy table runners, colourful eggs and cute little favours that will get the whole family smiling.
1. Hanging Decorations, £2.95 each, dotcomgiftshop 2. Easter Bunny Matchbox (containing three chocolate bunnies)£6.95, Charbonnel et Walker 3. Glass Dome, £17.99, H&M 4. Bunny Ear Hair clips, £7.50, Meri Meri 5. Rabbit Plate, £21, Bloomingville Kids 6. Mini Peter Rabbit Napkins, £3.50 for 20, Paperchase 7. Decorative Nest, £10, John Lewis 8. Bunting Cake Topper, £2.00, Sainsbury’s
Roomset: All items from John Lewis
Make sure your little ones stand out in the Easter Parade or even just at Sunday lunch in one of these cute as a bunny outfits.
1. Ivory ‘Smudge’ Cardigan, £81, Stella McCartney Kids , Childrensalon 2. Floral Overalls, £50, Emile et Ida at Scandi Mini 3. Gingham Bunny Coat, £795, Gucci at Harrods 4. Spotty Alice band, £12, Verity Jones 5. Monbebe Bunny Romper + Bonnet Set, £52, Greenberry Kids 6. Towelling Rabbit Bib, £15, Linwood 7. Heirloom Collection Stripe Bibshort Set, Grey, from £32, John Lewis 8. Patent Mary Jane slippers £49, Rachel Riley 9. Rabbit All in one, £37.95, The Bonnie Mob
Embroidered Dress from a selection at As We Grow at Scandi Mini
An alternative to sugary treats, these gorgeous Spring time toys are just as sweet.
1. Fluffy Chick, £9.00, Jelly Cat 2. Sylvanian Families Cottontail Rabbit family, £14.99, John Lewis 3. Easter Plush Bunny in a Box, £6.00, Sainsbury’s 4. Mopsy Bunny from £169, Steiff at Harrods 5. Sonny Angels Easter 2018 editions, £7.95 each, Retro Kids 6. Maileg Baby Bunny, £16.60, Sister’s Guild 7. Maileg My baby Rabbit, £8.00, Sister’s Guild 8. Wooden Bunny Train, £35, Smallable 9. Fuddlewuddle lamb, £20, Jelly Cat, Selfridges
Easter Chick Baby Rattle by The Fox in the Attic, notonthehighstreet