As the days get chillier and the nights draw in faster, it’s time to hunker down in layers of textured knits, sheepskin, warm colours and tactile accessories.
These buys will bring instant snuggle factor to any kids room. Just add twinkly lights for an extra dose of cosy magic.
1. A toasty blanket in a warm shade of brown Open diamond knit blanket, £29.99, Zara Kids
2. Sheepskins add instant warmth to floors and can be layered onto of carpets or bare floors Grey Sheepskin, £35, John Lewis
3. This textured pouffe is the perfect place to perch for a story Luxury shorthair sheepskin pouffe, £350, The White Company
4. Texture, fluffy animals and a warm burnt sienna shade make this a lovely choice to brighten bare floorboards Aldana Rug, from £298, Anthropologie
5. The ultimate dose of cosy comes in the form of this super comfy knitted chair. BB Airborne Kids Chair, Euros 390, Anne-Claire Petit
6. Supersize pompoms add fun, texture and warmth Pom pom cushion, £36, Raine & Humble, featherandnest.co.uk
1.Textured blankets with a pop of colour will brighten up any bed, Chunky Bramble Blanket, £70, Little Knittle
2. What could be cosier than a little sausage dog curled up at your feet?, Lazy Puppy Cushion, £24.95, Roommate, scandiborn.co.uk
3. Walking on fluffy clouds, Bloomingville Cloud Rug, £29, Minideco
4. Knitted bunting will add colour and texture at the same time, Knitted Bunting Garland, £20.50, Meri Meri
5. A cute bunny lit up with twinkling lights will provide a warm glow, Rabbit LED Light, £55, White Rabbit England
6. Natural linen textures also add a sense of warmth, Washed Linen Duvet Set, £59.99, H&M
7. A woven wall hanging adds ups the cosy and adds interest. Alphabet wall hanging, £79, Ferm Living
(Image above: Rocking Sheep, £335 DANISH CRAFTS-POVL KJER, smallable.com)