JUNIOR EDIT: Our 10 Best Mother’s Day Gifts
1. Dua Lipa and Holly Willoughby’s favourite necklace don’t you know? Diamond & Malachite Chunky Star Necklace, from £350, Kirstie Le Marque
DID YOU KNOW: Launched in 2018, Scherzo is inspired by a passage of text in F. Scott Fitzgerald’s Tender is the Night. And, given as a brief to perfumer Mathieu Nardin to create the fragrance. The resulting perfume has gone onto become an instant classic and bestseller.
3. Who wouldn’t smile for a Tom Ford Lipstick in this opulent shade of red? Tom Ford Beauty Boys & Girls in Bella 35, £31, net-a-porter
5. You cannot go wrong with this online flower delivery service. A generous bunch of one bloom only is eternally chic. Lilac Nymph Double Tulip, from £40 per 25 stems, FLOWERBX
6. This collection of hand-coloured engravings by master of botanical drawing Pierre-Joseph Redouté makes for the most beautiful coffee table book that will be browsed time and time again. Redouté. Selection of the Most Beautiful Flowers (Taschen), from £150, Amazon
9. Especially for Mother’s Day, Cook School has partnered with Claire Ptak, of the Violet Bakery, to create a recipe box for children to prepare Claire’s daughter’s favourite rhubarb crumble. Claire Ptak’s Mother’s Day special, £22, Cook School (The box is available for delivery on Friday 12th March in time for Mother’s Day on the 14th)
10. Capturing the romance of summer holidays spent on the French Riviera, this cashmere sweater is embroidered with the phrase ‘Mon Bel Amour’ in cursive lettering – we’ll take all of the above please! Cream Mon Bel Amour Wool-Cashmere Sweater, £195, Chinti & Parker