Christmas is fast approaching and if you're anything like us, your list of cousins, nieces, nephews, friends - not to mention your own children - is growing! To help take a little pressure off your purse strings when we're all being a little more mindful of budget but there are just so many presents to buy, we've rounded up our favourite gifts for under £25.
25 Christmas Gifts for Kids Under £25
- Seriously, what's not to love? Mini Sausage Dog In A Little Box, £.995, Rex London
2. Who needs tea at the Ritz when you have this fabulous tea set? Little Dutch Wooden Tea Set, £24, Kidly
3. A jolly brolly to keep the winter showers off will look intriguing under the tree! Djeco Graphic Umbrella, £9.95, Scout & Co.
4. Little puddings will love these sweet socks! Christmas Pudding Socks, £3.50, Blade & Rose
5. A beautiful uplifting journal that helps kids find their happiest self. The HappySelf Junior Journal, £24.90, The HappySelf Journal
6. A cool belt bag with a fabulous motivational patch to get the collection started would make a fab gift. Pachee Belt Bag, from £15, Pachee Alphabet Patches, from £6, Pachee
7. The sweetest rattles we've ever seen! Mini Bambi Rattle In Rusty Red By Maileg, £19.99, After Noah
8. The cutest little Miffy covered in classic Liberty print. Wiltshire Bud Print Miffy Soft Toy, £24.95, Liberty
9. A whimsical take on a classic toy - ideal for stocking fillers too. Deco Princess Spinning Tops, £6.95 each, Scout & Co.
10. In a world full of distracting and sometimes overwhelming sounds, these earplugs can help reduce noises without affecting children's ability to play, participate, focus, dp their homework, get creative and stay engaged. Available in a selection of fun colour-ways too. Earplugs for kids, from £19.95, Loop
11. A cute little place to keep Christmas money or even chocolate coins! Ark pocket money purse, £11, Jump
12. The multi-sensory fabric newspaper that babies, toddlers and parents will love. Nursery Times Crinkly Newspaper, £14, Jo & Nic's Crinkly Cloth Books
13. The best book for budding biologists. We love the transparent pages! The Body Book by Hannah Alice, £11.99, Nosy Crow
14. Please look after this bear thank you. Paddington Bear soft toy, £25, Childrensalon
15. Give them a rainbow by their side wherever they go! Rainbow Cross Body Bag, £13, Accessorize
16. An out of this world baby teether that scooped at JDA this year! AstroGNAW® Natural Rubber Space Themed Baby Toy (Astronaut), £12.99, Space Teethers
17. Who says you can't have ice cream at Christmas? Vilac Icecream skipping rope, £12, Childrensalon
18. For future Picassos to get scribbling in the bath. mini u Easy Clean Bath Crayons, £6, Trotters
19. The perfect bejewelled hair accessories for Christmas - they even come ready to give in a cloth gift bag. Gold Bow Gem Hair Gift Set, £20, STYCH
20. Meet baby ted! The latest member of the Maileg family to charm us! Love that bumblebee romper! Maileg Baby Teddy, £18.50, Scout & Co.
21. A fab print to brighten up their bedroom. Eleanor Bowmer A3 print, £20, Jump
22. Show someone you love them to the moon and back with this cute jewel. Enamel Moon & Star Necklace, £16.50, Meri Meri
23. Weeeeeeee! Heads will roll - straight into the bath! So much fun! MatchStick Monkey Bathtime Slide Set, £16.95, Natural Baby shower
24. The most stylish vehicles for imaginative kids. Candylab Waffle Van, £19.99, SmallKins
25. A card-collecting game that will definitely grow on you (ha ha)! Ridley's Funky Fungi Game, £10, Amazon