Bunnies aren’t just for Easter, they’re for life. Which is why this edit will look adorable anytime of the year. It’s a little less cutesy and a lot more cool. So cool in fact, they’ll make the Easter Bunny hopping mad with envy. From floppy bunny ears to fluffy bunny tails and graphic prints, here’s to little rabbit twists and details. So, hop to it and nail the look with this adorable selection of kids’ fashion, accessories and decorative touches.
1. Perfect for any Easter deliveries who need to keep warm.
BUY HERE >> Pink Bunny All-In-One (0mths-2yrs), from £28-£30, Next
2. If you’re a fan of fluffy bunnies, why not have them hopping and skipping all over the nursery? These ones are adorable and so friendly.
3. The now iconic Miffy Lamp is a must for any cool nursery.
BUY HERE >> Mr Maria Rabbit Miffy Lamp Original, £119, The Modern Nursery
4. Counting rabbits at night is much more fun… This leaping bunny mobile would make a gorgeous addition to any nursery.
5. What could be cuter than this knitted romper complete with powder-puff tail?
BUY HERE >> Stella McCartney Bunny All-In-One, £63, Smallable
6. See the bunny sleeping! We love this adorable little floor rug that will go with any colour scheme.
BUY HERE >> Roommate Rabbit Rug, £55, Royal Designs
7. Start a Maileg addiction with one of these cloth bunnies. You won’t be able to stop we promise you.
BUY HERE>> Maileg Micro Rabbit, £16.95 Bijou Lifetsyle
8. Give their space a chic and stylish update with this minimal designed poster – would look great framed or alone on their bedroom or nursery walls.
BUY HERE >> XO Roabbit Line Posters from £14, Alex & Alexa
9. The sweetest set of wheels for when they graduate from bunny hops.
BUY HERE >> Ride-on rabbit crazy wheel Moulin Roty, £119, Jeu Jouet
10. The soft ‘traditional’ first toy of choice for babies all over the world for good reason.
BUY HERE >> Blossom Silver Bunny, Medium, Silver, £29, Jelly Cat
11. Keep them snug as a bunny straight after bath time
BUY HERE >> Liewood Lily Rabbit Bathrobe, £44.95, Scandiborn
12. A bookshelf with ears! We need this.
BUY HERE >> Kids Rabbit Bookshelf, £29.99, Zara
13. The perfect nursery accessory and there’s a matching one for grown-ups too.
BUY HERE >> Queeboo Rabbit Chair (children’s version), £99, Amara
14. Too cute. A little case with a bunny and a bag of carrots – what little one wouldn’t love taking this everywhere they go?
BUY HERE >> Bunny Mini Suitcase Doll, £25, Meri Meri
15. This 100% organic cotton sweat will soon become a firm fave for easy dressing.
BUY HERE >> Clay Bunny Jersey Sweatshirt, £28, Organic Zoo