When the children need break from all that chocolate give them a healthy treat they will love just as much with these organic Carrot & Oat biscuits recipe from Organix.
With Organix’s #NoJunk policy these guilt-free biscuits are the ideal tasty Easter treat the whole family will enjoy. Plus, little ones will love decorating these biscuits – especially if they are cut into fun bunny or egg shapes – with extra vegetables no less.
Make sure you use oat porridge and not rolled oats to give these biscuits a finer texture. For a dairy free alternative, you can skip the cheese.
- organic carrots 75g
- cheddar cheese 40g, optional
- organic porridge oats 100g, to make oat flour
- organic porridge oats 75g
- garlic powder 1/2 tsp
- ground cumin 1 1/2 tsp
- mixed dried herbs 2 tsp
- rapeseed oil (or vegetable oil) 3 tbsp
- juice of ½ lemon
- free-range egg 1, beaten
- peas / carrot shavings / chives to decorate