(Main image: Wander & Wonder SS21)
S/S 21: TIE-DYE
Hippy, dippy Tie-Dye is spiralling all over t-shirts, dresses and overalls this season, giving a homespun feel to clothes and reminding us of the creative hands behind the process. Fashion psychologists out there won’t have to work hard to make the connection between a yearning for a return to basics and a desire for the human touch… Head to MSGM, The New Society, Bonton and Fish and Kids for the best in artful splodges or make your own tie-dye creations in the washing machine or buckets in the garden. Get those elastic bands at the ready!
SHOP HERE >> Tie Dye Cotton T-shirt, £35, DKNY Kids
1. Tie-dye t-shirt, £45, Bonton 2. MSGM Pink Logo Tie Dye Sweatshirt from £72, alexandalexa, 3. Californian Vintage Tie-Dye Joggers, £62, Smallable 4. Tie-dye jumpsuit, €62, Fish & Kids 5. 21111 dress, €72, Long Live the Queen 6. MSGM Tie Dye print cotton t-shirt, from £76, alexandalexa 7. The New Society Tie Dye organic cotton t-shirt, £35, Smallable
S/S 21: SPOTS
Classic Polka dots and circle motifs were major themes for both Marc Jacobs and Stella McCartney this season and lots of other brands have gone dotty for this print too. We predict everyone will be coming out in spots this Spring…
SHOP HERE >> Polka Dot Jacket, £140, The Marc Jacobs
1. Weekend House Kids Orange Dot shorts, £45, alexandalexa 2. Logo print T-shirt, £49, Stella McCartney Kids 3. Spotty Romper, £12.99, H&M 4. Piupiuchick Rec Swimsuit Green, £41, Smallable 5. Trainers, from a selection at The Marc Jacobs 6. Polka Dot 50’s Sundress, £55, Rachel Riley 7. Milk x Soda Hairband, £14, Smallable 8. Dreamy cotton dress, €89, Repose AMS
S/S 21: WHITE DRESSES
The simple beauty of a white lace dress is always a hit but this season sees a whole flock of Broderie Anglaise and light as air, cotton confections descending on stores. We are completely in love with Lanvin’s structural offering and Petite Amalie is definitely the place to go for pure romantic cotton lace.
SHOP HERE >> Madeline Dress, from a selection at Petite Amalie
1.Hibiscus Dress, £68, Faune 2. Bellerose Happy Embroidered Dress, £67, Smallable 3. Lanvin White Pleated Ceremony Dress, £534, Melijoe 4. Short Sleeve Dress with gathered waist, £147, Ilgufo 5. Up Up and Away Dress, £110, The Middle Daughter
S/S 21: COUNTRY & WESTERN
Yee-haw! This is one of our favourite trends of the season and we are absolutely smitten by The New Society’s tiny cowboy boot print featured on their Eleonora dress and their two tone cut-out boots. Wander & Wonder have also got us whooping like a line-dance caller with their amazing selection of cowboy motifs and bright gingham separates.
SHOP HERE >> Western Shirt, from a selection at Wander and Wonder
1. Cowboy hat, £9.66, Amazon 2. Bandana Hairband, £16 Milk x Soda 3. Cowboy print skirt, from a selection at Wander & Wonder 4. T-shirt, from a selection at Wander & Wonder 5. Boots from a selection, Maison Mangostan 6. Eleonora Dress, €99, The New Society 7. Dallas boots, €231,The New Society
S/S 21: TUTTI-FRUTTI
Mouthwatering high-Summer fruits like strawberries, lemons, cherries and pineapples are everywhere this Spring/Summer. If you like your kids’ clothes dripping with cherries and strawberries, head to Mini Rodini, Moschino, Emile et Ida and Boden to mention just a few fruiterers come fashion labels…
SHOP HERE >> Strawberry Dress, from a selection at Boden
1. Flip Flops, £94, Monnalisa 2. Weekend House Lemon Shorts, £45, alexandalexa 3. Hat, £32, Mini Rodini 4. Strawberry Swimsuit, £50, Mini Rodini 5. Gucci Beige Strawberry Print Rhyton Leather Trainers, £485, alexandalexa 6. Pineapple hair clip, £14, Milk x Soda 7. Cherry Skirt, £41, Emile et Ida 8. Pineapple T-shirt, £26, Billieblush
S/S 21: GINGHAM
Classic, homespun gingham is always popular but this season it really is EVERYWHERE. We’re not at all surprised that after such a rocky chapter, this simple checked fabric is seeing such a resurgence in popularity, reflecting a strong desire to pare things back, slow things down and immerse ourselves in reassuring, time old tradition. From soft hued linens at Olivier London and Nellie Quats to bright red picnic checks at Bobo Choses, there’s a gingham to suit every taste.
SHOP HERE >> Gingham dress, from a selection at Nellie Quats
1.Gingham Eva Dress, from £64, Olivier London 2. Bowtique Bow, £8, Childrensalon 3. Open back gingham dress with appliqué, £118, Il Gufo 4. Red Gingham Shorts, £32, Bobo Choses 5. Gingham ruffle dress, £115, Sonia Rykiel 6. Cherry gingham bag, £16.50, Meri Meri 7. Bellerose Shirt, £58, Smallable 8. Blue Gingham Hampton Canvas Nantucket Shoes from £22, Trotters 9. Shirt, from a selection at Wander and Wonder
S/S 21: HEARTS
Love is the answer, seems to be the message from multiple designers who have adorned their clothes and accessories with hundreds of bright and beautiful hearts. Stella McCartney has created an entire heart based range within her collection, Simonetta has taken the motif across all of its casual wear and Bonton is a blizzard of heart confetti. We’re in. (Love).
SHOP HERE >> Tulle Dress with stitched hearts, €346 and Love Sweatshirt, €165, both Simonetta
1. Milk x Soda Viki Love Sunglasses, £25, Smallable 2. Nobodinoz Heart bag, £17.95, Scandiborn 3. Sangria Organic Cotton Heart Playsuit £73, Bonton 4. Small Heart Tote Bag, £30, Bonton 5. Cosy Appliqué Joggers in Grey Marl Bouclé Hearts, from £25, Boden 6. Marc Jacobs White Heart T-shirt from £28, Melijoe 7. Organic Cotton Heart Cardigan , £74, Bonton 8. Pink Heart Shorts, £54, Stella McCartney Kids
S/S 21: STRIPES
There’s something so reassuring about stripes, so we weren’t at all surprised to see a huge resurgence of this classic motif in the Spring/Summer 21 collections. Sunny yellow stripes seem to be the most popular colour combination as seen at Carrement Beau and The Animals Observatory followed by Breton style navy and rainbow of course.
SHOP HERE >> Boxy Striped Sweater, €79, Repose AMS
1. Organic Cotton Vest, £29 Main Story 2. Lorna Murray Capri Hat, £75, Smallable 3. T-shirt, £49, Stella McCartney Kids 4. Striped Sweater, £138 Bonpoint 5. Dress, from a selection at AIO Kids 6. Carrément Beau Striped Shorts, £35, alexandalexa 7. White Stripes Rabbit Body, €65, The Animals Observatory 8. Bellerose Cylia Belt, £23, Smallable, 9. Bag, €50, The Animals Observatory