10 Thank You Gifts for Teachers
Show your appreciation for the heroes who manage to look after a whole room full of children day in day out. How do they do it? (especially after we had our own experiences with homeschooling...)
1. The perfect desk accessory with a personal touch
>> Teacher Personalised Desk Tidy Jar by Jodie Gaul, £10, notonthehighstreet
2. John Lewis & Partners have a exclusive collection of treats in collaboration with the V&A this year. And, each with amazing packaging that you’ll want to keep long after the contents have gone.
>> V&A Biscuit Selection, from £16 John Lewis & Partners
3. A little token gift for that the English teacher would approve of.
>> Green Grammar Pencils £7.50, Etsy
4. Teachers really do love apples. This bag would make the perfect lunch and books/files tote.
>> Personalised Apple Teacher Jute Bag by Andrea Fays, £19, notonthehighstreet.com
5. For those long school coach trips - and wet weather days.
>> Personalised Backgammon Set, £49, Not Another Bill
6. We love everything from this quirky British chocolatier - and we know it will get top marks from the teachers too!
>> Mr Stanley’s Milk Chocolate Matches with Salted Caramel, from a selection at Mr Stanley’s
7. A glass half full… isn’t owned by a parent or a teacher.
>> Teachers Gin Glass by Becky Broome £26.75, Not on the High Street
8. A little bit of luxury for some post classroom calm or after that late night marking.
>> Herbivore Calm Bath Salts, £17, Space NK
9. Surely all teachers are stationery geeks? Something personalized from Papier would go down a treat.
>> Colourblock Diary, £21.99, Papier
10. Give them some happy socks for leaping into the new term - and the weeks ahead. This Monday - Friday pack will start them off.
>> Animal Socks 5 Gift-Pack, from £29 Happy Socks