How many times have you asked (*shouted*) ‘have you washed your hands?’ today? Yep, we thought so! Along with ‘have you brushed your teeth?’, ‘Can you put your shoes on’… and so on.
As important as hand washing is for the whole family, what’s more important is correct hand washing. Teaching children the basics of washing with soap – and not just water, is instrumental to a happy and clean family life. Step forward Bloom & Blossom with its new set of hand washes especially for children. In partnership, again, with with the Roald Dahl Story Company – following on from the phenomenal success – and Junior Design Award winning no less – Bath, Book & Bedtime collections.
This time Bloom & Blossom have launched a set of five gorgeous hand washes each featuring a unique Roald Dahl character to excite, encourage and motivate children – and the whole family in fact, to wash their hands. Each made from 98% naturally derived ingredients, they are ultra mild to skin and leave hands feeling soft and lightly scented.
We can’t choose from them all (and luckily you can purchase them as a complete set online too!). Which one would you choose?:
- James’ Magical Hand Wash scented with Sweet Peaches
- Matilda’s Miraculous Hand Wash scented with Patchouli, Bergamot, Satsuma, Lavender
- George’s Marvellous Hand Wash scented with Candy Floss and Marshmallow Frosting
- Charlie’s Glorious Hand Wash scented with Toasted Marshmallow
- The Twits Wicked Hand Wash scented with Organic Tea Tree and Lemon Eucalyptus
And, for fun they have created a cute little video showing children exactly how to wash their hands – and, asked them what they think happens when you DON’T! View the videos below and see Bloom & Blossoms’ tips for a marvellous hand washing routine for all the family.
Bloom & Blossom + Roald Dahl guide to hand washing for filthy twits (sorry, we mean children!)
- Step 1: Wet your hands. Make sure you turn off the tap.
- Step 2: Pump some hand wash into your hands.
- Step 3: Rub your hands together and make sure you get the hand wash everywhere! (not up the tiles please…)
- Step 4: Rinse it all off.
- Step 5: Dry your hands using a clean towel.