Don’t let your halloween party turn into a dietary nightmare with these easy Gluten Free Halloween Cupcakes – that all kids will love. Plus, they are packed with hidden fruit thanks to Fruit Bowl.
Fruit Bowl are known for putting the fun back into fruit with its easy to eat snacks that kids love as an after school snack or lunchbox filer. Fruit Bowl have an extensive range of healthy, fruit-based snacks that are great for on the go eating and travelling, all made with natural ingredients only and are a great way of getting your child to reach their 5-a-day too.
These chocolate and fruit cupcakes will be a hit this Halloween and the perfect alternative to sweets when those trick or treaters come knocking.
- Gluten Free Plain Flour 250g
- cocoa powder 2tbsp
- Baking powder 1tsp
- softened butter 100g
- caster sugar 150g
- Red food colouring 1tbsp
- Eggs 2
- milk 150ml
- softened butter 55g
- Milk or Dark cooking chocolate 90g
- icing sugar 215g
- Vanilla Extract/Vanilla Essence 2 Drops
- milk 88ml
- Fruit Bowl Blackcurrant or Raspberry Peelers 2 packs
- Fruit Bowl Yogurt Coated Raisins 1 bag, halved widthways
- Fruit Bowl Blackcurrant Fruit Flakes 1 bag, cut into pieces