Inglesina has designed the Aptica XT, to match the needs of modern day stylish parents.
The new Aptica XT, with its all-terrain capabilities, complete sleep system, patented Welcome Pad™ and easy one-hand fold, is a stylish, well-designed choice for modern day parents looking for the best complete solution for their baby.
The 2021 Junior Design Award Winning Inglesina Aptica XT is:
- BEST FOR BABY’S SLEEP – offers a complete sleep system. The large carrycot with extra air vents on the base and sides doubles as a crib for overnight sleeping. The ‘Stand Up’ is included, so parents can transfer the carrycot to the stand without waking baby, saving the additional cost of a crib. The stand also accommodates the pushchair seat so it can be used as a portable highchair.
- BEST FOR BABY’S WELLNESS – The unique Welcome Pad™ in the carrycot, designed by the Neonatal department, University Hospital Bologna, gives the optimum sleeping position for baby by aligning their hips, with an extra designed head insert to help prevent flat head. It has an antibacterial natural bamboo interior with three-way ventilation. The backrest can be adjusted so baby is propped up, to help with stuffy noses or reflux. The pushchair has an extra-large seat with seven adjustable positions (suits up to 22kg), a soft, lycra-lined strap for comfort and fully adjustable UPF50+ hood.
- EASY ONE-HAND FOLD – With one effortless motion, the XT slides into a compact fold with or without the seat in just two seconds. Once folded, it stands up on its own and the handlebar stays off the floor.
- ALL-TERRAIN – The System Quattro dynamically adapts to all terrains. The large wheels and hard-wearing tyres, with unique multi-layer construction and patented independent suspension adjustment system on each wheel adapt to all surfaces and reduce vibrations.
- OFFERS PREMIUM STYLING – including a rose gold trim and off-road wheels, it is available in Charcoal Grey, Horizon Grey and Sequoia Green.
- IS VERSATILE – comes with an iSize car seat and base, which also takes the next size toddler seat, cup holder, rain cover, foot cover, and pocket to store mobile phone. There is an adjustable handle height and extra-large shopping basket also.
** This exclusive prize bundle includes the chassis, carrycot, pushchair seat, foot cover, hood, rain cover, carrycot stand, cup holder, iSize car seat and iso-fix base – worth £1,199 **
How to Enter
All you have to do to have the chance of owning this Inglesina Aptica XT in Charcoal Grey is answer the question below correctly. The closing date is 23.59pm Tuesday 19th October 2021.
PLEASE READ: JUNIOR COMPETITIONS DISCLAIMER
We offer these competition prizes with the goodwill of our Junior Design Awards entrants and their editorial package.
All items are unused, but has been unwrapped, set up and judged as part of the Junior Design Awards 2021. This will mean it’s been taken out of its packaging, although the item will be sent carefully wrapped, boxed and with all parts, it may not be as originally packed. Therefore, the items must be accepted as they are sent by Junior Magazine. We cannot accept any returns and the brand (of the competition item) is NOT liable for any refunds, replacements or cash alternatives.