Primavera is Spanish for spring making this the perfect ‘spring’ family pasta supper from Annabel Karmel’s classic NEW Complete Baby And Toddler Meal Planner book.
You could also use pasta shapes if your children prefer – and great for lunch boxes too.
- spaghetti 150g (51/2oz)
- olive oil 1 tbsp
- onion 1, chopped
- garlic 1 clove, crushed
- medium carrot 1 (approx 75g), cut into matchsticks
- medium courgette 1 (approx 75g), cut into matchsticks
- cauliflower 125g, cut into small florets
- light crème fraiche 150ml
- vegetable stock 150ml
- frozen peas 50g
- fresh Parmesan cheese 50g, grated
Annabel Karmel’s New Complete Baby And Toddler Meal Planner (Ebury Press)
Annabel Karmel is one of the world’s experts on cooking for children, and this deluxe edition of her classic book is the essential guide to feeding babies and toddlers. It offers sound advice, plus 200 healthy recipes, meal-planners and lots of colourful pictures to whet young appetites. Available from www.annabelkarmel.com