Give this simple quiz to your children and get them to look up the answers as a fun way to introduce them to British politics.
1. What is the name of the current Prime Minister and where does he live?
2. Who is the Leader of the Opposition and what is the name of his constituency?
3. What is the name of the Green Party MP?
4. How many MPs are there in the House of Commons and how many are women?
5. Who chairs the debates and keeps MPs under control?
6. What is his phrase for keeping MPs under control?
7. What is the name of the clock tower at the Houses of Parliament?
8. Who is prohibited from entering the House of Commons?
9. There is a statue of a man on a horse outside Parliament – who is it?
10. Which monarch was put on trial and sentenced to death in Westminster Hall and in which year?
Click through to the next page for the answers…