Travel Reviews
You are looking at: Home : Travel Reviews

21 of the best family travel destinations for 2015

From British boltholes and European gems to Caribbean escapes and Nicaraguan dreams, explore the best family-friendly locations and destination hotels to plan your 2015 travels

Posted: 12 May 2015
by Abby Page and Catherine Hudson

From Hotel Metro, you get this magnificent view of the Empire State Building.
 7 of 21 

New York City, USA

Making a trip to the Big Apple can be a little daunting, especially with children in tow. Luckily, Junior has come up with a few ways to ensure that the whole family has a wonderful time there. Eat breakfast all day at the Egg Shop on the Lower East Side: prices are low, the setting is cheery, and the chefs provide dozens of creative ways to serve you your daily dose of protein. While you’re downtown, check out the cool Union Square playground, which gives an unconventional twist on New York’s finest park equipment. Not too far away is Hotel Metro, with fantastic Family Rooms available.

Visit Hotel Metro online

Read more...

Next page

Previous Article
Where to spend a luxury family holiday in Paris? Le Meurice hotel, mais bien sûr
Next Article
5 of the best family activities in Scottsdale, Arizona

TwitterStumbleUponFacebookDiggRedditGoogle

Discuss this story

Great article! And those destinations are still interesting for 2017 year. I would like to share it with my community of https://twitter.com/edussoncom writers. Sooo useful!

Posted: 04/10/2017 at 08:38

Talkback: 21 of the best family travel destinations for 2015

First Name:
Last Name:
Email:
Security Image:
Enter the code shown:

I agree to the site's Terms and Conditions & Code of Conduct: