Travel Reviews
You are looking at: Home : Travel Reviews

21 of the best family travel destinations for 2015

From British boltholes and European gems to Caribbean escapes and Nicaraguan dreams, explore the best family-friendly locations and destination hotels to plan your 2015 travels

Posted: 12 May 2015
by Abby Page and Catherine Hudson

Enjoy the modern furniture in the H15 Boutique Apartments.
 21 of 21 

Warsaw, Poland

Warsaw in Poland is a brilliant place to teach your children about history in a unique way. Warsaw is full of historical children’s museums, as well as family-friendly restaurants. While the modernised buildings are certainly an important part of the city, there is also plenty of green space for your whole family to get active.

One of the most popular places to stay in Warsaw is the H15 Boutique Apartments, thanks to its boutique apartment set up and that it is not far from the main tourist attractions. Children under the age of three stay for free.

Visit the H15 Boutique Apartments online

Read more…

Don't miss all the latest family travel reviews, tips and advice on our dedicated FAMILY TRAVEL page

Visit our ‘Every Parent Wants to Know’ hub to read insightful health and wellbeing, psychology & child development, fashion & travel, family life, education and seasonal celebration articles: written to keep you informed and ahead in the parenting game.

Read more...

Previous Article
Where to spend a luxury family holiday in Paris? Le Meurice hotel, mais bien sûr
Next Article
5 of the best family activities in Scottsdale, Arizona

TwitterStumbleUponFacebookDiggRedditGoogle

Discuss this story

Great article! And those destinations are still interesting for 2017 year. I would like to share it with my community of https://twitter.com/edussoncom writers. Sooo useful!

Posted: 04/10/2017 at 08:38

Talkback: 21 of the best family travel destinations for 2015

First Name:
Last Name:
Email:
Security Image:
Enter the code shown:

I agree to the site's Terms and Conditions & Code of Conduct: