Travel Reviews
You are looking at: Home : Travel Reviews

21 of the best family travel destinations for 2015

From British boltholes and European gems to Caribbean escapes and Nicaraguan dreams, explore the best family-friendly locations and destination hotels to plan your 2015 travels

Posted: 12 May 2015
by Abby Page and Catherine Hudson

Spend some quality family time creating adventures at the Watergate Bay Hotel.
 20 of 21 

Watergate Bay Hotel, Cornwall

Spend your spring holiday at the Watergate Bay Hotel in Cornwall, located right next to the world famous beach. This hotel is excellent at balancing relaxation with adventure. The rooms are cosy and perfect for cuddling up with your family, while the outdoor adventures will keep you active.

You can also participate in educational activities, for example, take the children to explore the rock pools, so that they can experience sea life firsthand. Check out Watergate Bay’s blog, which will give you countless ideas of what to do during your stay, here.

Visit the Watergate Bay Hotel online

Read more… 

Cornwall – the cool place for cool kids
It’s cool, it’s chic, it’s paradise found... rent a cottage in Cornwall and you’ll soon see why

Next page

Previous Article
Where to spend a luxury family holiday in Paris? Le Meurice hotel, mais bien sûr
Next Article
5 of the best family activities in Scottsdale, Arizona

TwitterStumbleUponFacebookDiggRedditGoogle

Discuss this story

Great article! And those destinations are still interesting for 2017 year. I would like to share it with my community of https://twitter.com/edussoncom writers. Sooo useful!

Posted: 04/10/2017 at 08:38

Talkback: 21 of the best family travel destinations for 2015

First Name:
Last Name:
Email:
Security Image:
Enter the code shown:

I agree to the site's Terms and Conditions & Code of Conduct: