Travel Reviews
You are looking at: Home : Travel Reviews

21 of the best family travel destinations for 2015

From British boltholes and European gems to Caribbean escapes and Nicaraguan dreams, explore the best family-friendly locations and destination hotels to plan your 2015 travels

Posted: 12 May 2015
by Abby Page and Catherine Hudson

Take advantage of all that the Excelsior Hotel Ernst has to offer.
 16 of 21 

Excelsior Hotel Ernst, Cologne

Right next to the Cologne Cathedral in Germany is the Excelsior Hotel Ernst. Take advantage of the Family Adventure Odysseum, a package that includes one night in a Superior Room, a ticket for the Science Adventure Odysseum – Germany’s unique theme park for science and adventure – limousine transfer between the hotel and the Odysseum, and a breakfast buffet.

Alternatively, spend Easter in Cologne and receive complimentary tickets to the Cologne Zoo. No matter when you go, you and your children are sure to have a great time; children under age 12 can sleep in their parents’ room for free and there are fun activities for children of all ages to enjoy. 

Visit the Excelsior Hotel Ernst online

Read more… 

• City Guide: Cologne From Roman ruins to howling monkeys and chocolate fountains, Germany’s famous cathedral city offers a wealth of family-friendly attractions

Next page

Previous Article
Where to spend a luxury family holiday in Paris? Le Meurice hotel, mais bien sûr
Next Article
5 of the best family activities in Scottsdale, Arizona

TwitterStumbleUponFacebookDiggRedditGoogle

Discuss this story

Great article! And those destinations are still interesting for 2017 year. I would like to share it with my community of https://twitter.com/edussoncom writers. Sooo useful!

Posted: 04/10/2017 at 08:38

Talkback: 21 of the best family travel destinations for 2015

First Name:
Last Name:
Email:
Security Image:
Enter the code shown:

I agree to the site's Terms and Conditions & Code of Conduct: