Travel Reviews
You are looking at: Home : Travel Reviews

21 of the best family travel destinations for 2015

From British boltholes and European gems to Caribbean escapes and Nicaraguan dreams, explore the best family-friendly locations and destination hotels to plan your 2015 travels

Posted: 12 May 2015
by Abby Page and Catherine Hudson

There are so many options for you to consider in Rome!
 14 of 21 

Rome, Italy

Dorchester Collection's Hotel Eden in Rome is a marvellous place for you and your family to while away a fun holiday. The Family Time package covers either a three-course family lunch at Il Giardino or a three-hour babysitting service - take your pick. Families can also visit a local mosaic craftsman, who will help you create your own mosaic.

Visit Hotel Eden online

Make the most of the brilliant activities at Hotel Rome Cavalieri, which include teaching young people ancient combat techniques. Included in this particular adventure is the opportunity to make your own pizza and tour the world famous Coliseum.

Visit the Hotel Rome Cavalieri online

Read more...

• Mini gladiator classes Your kids will just love dressing up in gladiator gear for a lively gladiator lesson at the Rome Cavalieri Waldorf Astoria

Next page

Previous Article
Where to spend a luxury family holiday in Paris? Le Meurice hotel, mais bien sûr
Next Article
5 of the best family activities in Scottsdale, Arizona

TwitterStumbleUponFacebookDiggRedditGoogle

Discuss this story

Great article! And those destinations are still interesting for 2017 year. I would like to share it with my community of https://twitter.com/edussoncom writers. Sooo useful!

Posted: 04/10/2017 at 08:38

Talkback: 21 of the best family travel destinations for 2015

First Name:
Last Name:
Email:
Security Image:
Enter the code shown:

I agree to the site's Terms and Conditions & Code of Conduct: