Ballo is part of the incredible Quut range of toys. Designed in Belgium, Quut has taken the humble bucket and spade and transformed them in to multi-purpose, inventive toys that appeal to children and adults alike.
Ballo is a way of carrying water - a very modern bucket! As a sphere, Ballo holds the water without spilling over the sides and the tactile handle makes it easy for kids to carry water and the four-way spout makes pouring precise – great for making moats or creating water runs!
Ballo will last for many years.
• Ballo was awarded a Red Dot design award in 2014 based on its brilliant design credentials.
• Quut, the brains behind Ballo, want to make desirable toys that are fun, long-lasting and have multiple uses – Ballo is good for the bath, the pool or by the beach and will last much longer than the average bucket.
• The sphere is perfect for small hands – they can use both to hold and tip, safe in the knowledge that the spout will allow even younger children to direct the water precisely.
• With the Ballo (and all other Quut products) cutting edge design is affordable for all. At less than £15 it is an easy way for design conscious parents to buy a long-lasting, simple and fun toy.
"An ingenious feat of design - who knew that the bucket could be improved? Although it would be tricky to build a sandcastle with the Ballo, it doesn't spill as easily as a normal bucket, so you would have lots of water for your moat."
Where to Buy:
• Return to the Junior Design Awards 2014 homepage