"This exquisite chunky wooden toy exudes quality. Beautifully-crafted by adults with learning difficulties and disabilities in the UK and expertly designed, Baby Curve is the new must-have toy for discerning parents. Stylish and built to last from sustainable wood, Baby Curve offers a wealth of play potential. A clever and fun way to help babies and young children explore shapes, sorting and building, Baby Curve develops hand-eye coordination, motor skills and problem-solving. The lovingly-shaped pieces will fascinate, challenge and delight. An exceptional toy offering endless early sensory stimulation and learning opportunities, adults will love its ergonomic appeal and natural qualities."
• Supports the development of babies’ and young children’s key physical and cognitive skills. Baby Curve may look simple but the carefully designed pieces offer a wealth of age-appropriate challenge, interest and excitement for babies and very young children. Sometimes less is best and that is definitely the case with Baby Curve. There are no gimmicky numbers or words as these are irrelevant at this age and serve only to confuse and inflate parent’s play expectations. Designed by sensory play specialist and author Sue Gascoyne, the brief and design of Baby Curve has been shaped by the findings of a national research project (led by Sue) on children’s fingers and hands.
• Beautifully crafted, this quality toy, with its movable pieces and solid base is built-to-last and destined to become a treasured heirloom. Traditionally crafted and solid wood, Baby Curve’s quality promises years of satisfying play.
• Lovingly handmade in the UK, each toy is unique as the colour and pattern of wood grain add interest and variation.
• Baby Curve’s ethical and environmental credentials really set it apart. Made by adults with learning difficulties in the UK, it’s wonderful to know that Baby Curve not only values their talents, but supports the sustainability of the Centre to carry on its great work.
• Stylishly designed and packed with play potential, Baby Curve will delight adults and children alike. As adults we know how important design is. Children are no different. Give them beautiful resources and they will be inspired.
"This is exactly the kind of toy we would like to have in our house. Simple, stylish, classic and educational. Babies will have endless hours of fun playing with it and parents will be proud to have it in their home. A fantastic toy and brand."
Where to Buy: