When Toddlers Act Like Teens
20 traits that tell you your toddler is almost a teen…
Top twenty traits of teens-before-their-time
1. Obsession with personal appearance untainted by a corresponding obsession with personal hygiene.
2. Excessive litigiousness.
3. Inability to distinguish the difference between "want" and "need".
4. Secretiveness. Just what went on in that playgroup? At nursery? While you were at work? You'll never know - that's their territory.
5. Inordinate acquisitiveness without any idea of how much things bloody well cost.
6. Inability to answer a simple question at all, let alone politely.
7. Prone to gross exaggeration, without understanding the meaning of 'always' and 'never'. Eg, "Do I always have to do it myself?" when asked to tidy up their mess. (Of course, they never tidy up their own mess)
8. Inability to distinguish between "right" and "right for me".
9. Unshakeable conviction that the whole world revolves around their wants and needs (same thing - see 3 above).
10. Fear and loathing of vegetables.
Discuss this story
They act like teens because they are the live example for it. But they don't have all these problems with their studies and papers. But they'll discover customwriting.com/pay-for-paper
and the similar services soon
Posted: 17/04/2018 at 15:32