Five reasons why it's great to have a daughter
… and five reasons why it's not so hot
Five benefits of having a girl:
1. They're fastidious, and get out of nappies quicker.
2. They talk more and are often little chatterboxes.
3. You can have more fun dressing them up in pretty dresses and accessories.
4. Their feet are never going to smell bad.
5. They'll help you decide what to wear when you're going out.
Five drawbacks of having a girl:
1. They're fastidious, and can't bear a bit of chocolate on their pretty dress!
2. They talk ALL THE TIME! Silence is never golden.
3. The princess phase can drag a little.
4. They steal your tampax and put them in their knickers and get the giggles about it.
5. They cry when you won't let them play dress-up in your wedding gown.
Discuss this story