"If you choose to provide the entertainment yourself, at home or in the venue, have four hours of games planned. You'll be amazed at how quickly you race through games and ditch ones that don't work on that particular day for that particular group of children. Other tips include:
- Don't expect children to sit through a performance; keep them involved with games, treasure hunts, tug-of-wars,
cooking, competitions and artistic creations.
- Vary the activities. Fun activities include crafts, musical games, active games, and competitions.
- Change the pace throughout the party.
- Don't eliminate individuals, they're all there to have a good time, not to be told they're out because they didn't
freeze quickly enough or get to the chair on time.
- Don't hand out too many sweets or prizes; they are your currency for that two hours and you don't want to
- Be fair and flexible.
- Throw every ounce of energy into the party.
- Have fun!
If you're finding organising the party a chore, the children will pick up on it and will not engage in the games."
Brilliant Party Games From Sharky And George Make your child's birthday party one to remember with these amazing games from party pros Sharky & George