Booking a venue
"If you opt for a venue, check the following before booking:
- Can you bring in your own catering?
- Is there a kitchen you can use?
- Do they have any policies on ball games, music, noise levels, etc?
- Do they have children's tables and chairs available at no extra fee?
- Are there any limitations on decorations and balloons?
- Is there a music system you can use?
- Is there an outdoor area?
- Is there natural light?
- Do you have to take away all the rubbish?
- Is it easy to manage people coming and going?
- Is it a clutter-free space?
Remember, accidents do happen and largely because of sharp edges, desks, chairs, even swinging doors."
10 of the best children's party venues in London Junior's guide to the best birthday party venues and entertainers for kids in London