Do you live in chaos?
Here are five ways to tell if your home needs a new order
You really should start thinking about getting organised when:
- There’s enough money to pay the bills, but you can’t find them.
- You open cupboard doors very slowly, prepared for an avalanche.
- You buy replacement items only to find the one (or two or three) that was missing.
- Dinner’s been fast food three times this week, and it’s only Wednesday.
- You’re limping because you tripped over something on the floor in the middle of the night.
Read about how one mother sought to restore order to her family following Cynthia’s advice in the feature From Chaos To Calm in the May issue of Junior.
For more information on how to become more organised around the home, visit Cynthia Townley Ewer’s website at www.organizedhome.com
Discuss this story