Florida on a budget
Look at our tips for an affordable family holiday to fabulous Florida
Posted: 30 August 2011
- Get the timing right Travel in the low season (April and May) for the best offers.
- Choose your hotel wisely Stay at a hotel on theme-park property and enjoy perks like extended opening hours.
- Make it part of a celebration Visit Orlando during a family member’s birthday and enjoy free admission to a Walt Disney World Resort theme park.
- Buy an attractions pass The Orlando Flexticket offers unlimited access to Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure, SeaWorld, SeaWorld Aquatica, and Wet ’n’ Wild water park for 14 days. Prices start from £140 per adult and £120 per child.
- Buy a package deal Try Travel City Direct, as well as American Sky.
- Downloads Get a free Orlando Magicard for discounts around town.
Discuss this story