Ten corny jokes to raise a giggle (or groan)
Tickle your child's funnybone with these classic playground gags
1. What should you do if you find a monster in your bed?
Sleep in the wardrobe!
2. Knock, Knock. Who's there? Canoe. Canoe who?
Canoe help me with my homework? I'm stuck!
3.What did the Pink Panther say when he stepped on an ant?
Dead ant, dead ant, dead ant... etc
4. What washing powder does Kojak use?
5. What's the difference between bogies and broccoli?
Kids don't eat broccoli
6.Teacher: Kevin, you're homework's getting better
Kevin: Yes sir, my dad's stopped helping me
7. How did the T-Rex feel when he fell over?
8. What do you give a sick lemon?
9. Why are perfect children like ghosts?
Because neither of them exist
10. Teacher: You boy! name the four food groups
Pupil: Erm, fast, junk, frozen and tinned
Don't miss... Ten ways to spread a little happiness Plus... Bring out your child's inner performer
Discuss this story
I have learn some excellent stuff here. Definitely value bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how so much effort you place to create any such wonderful informative website.
Play the best friv games http://www.frivonline.club/
Posted: 07/06/2018 at 09:14
Additionally what sort of teacher relegates understudies a paper on a verbal confrontation that finished at 10:30 the previous evening and has officially gathered the papers and read them by 5 the following day... While you are most likely clowning, I'm calling shenanigans.
Posted: 18/07/2018 at 08:52