Muna London is an online boutique offering baby gifts, nursery furniture, and baby products. The idea behind Muna is not to offer a never-ending product choice. It is about taking the hard work out of preparing for baby by presenting parents with a curated collection of exceptionally well-made and beautiful items.
We take inspiration from Scandinavian design that combines aesthetics with usability, appealing as much to the design tastes of parents as to the needs of their baby. We focus on offering quality products, a familiar shopping environment, and exceptional service.
• We are focused on providing parents with well designed, beautiful items – just because you are expecting a baby doesn’t mean your style, taste and expectations have to change.
• We aim to create a true lifestyle brand – stocking a comprehensive range of aspirational products, and offering ideas and suggestions on how to make them work for you.
• We stock products that we love and believe in – where possible we try to support small businesses and niche suppliers, which we believe allows us to build long lasting relationships, and carefully assess and influence quality and design.
• We are constantly updating our range and are always on the lookout for new and exciting items to add to our selection.
• Service is key – we have a fantastic team in Customer Support who do all they can to help customers with any queries and ensure deliveries arrive on time. We also understand that buying things for a new baby is incredibly exciting, and we want opening your parcel to add to that experience, so we carefully wrap your items in tissue and include a little thank you note within the parcel.
"After an onslaught of Scandinavian fashion websites, it is great to see a dedicated boutique for interiors. Still a new company, Muna has made a great impression with a beautiful selection of Scandinavian designs."
Where to Buy: