InfaCare Baby Bath has been a firm favourite with mums for decades. InfaCare launched Night-time Baby Bath this summer, ideal for relaxing baby ready for a restful night’s sleep. Mums trust InfaCare for their baby’s delicate skin because it’s ultra-mild. Mums say it works brilliantly on little ones with allergies - probably one of the reasons it’s recommended by midwives and healthcare professionals and why nearly one million bottles of baby bath are bought every year. It’s pH balanced, making it super gentle, clinically tested to prove it isn’t irritating, and just a little forms lots of long-lasting bubbles.
• InfaCare is specially pH balanced: it matches the natural pH balance of baby’s skin and hair, making it super kind and gentle on even the most sensitive of skins.
• InfaCare is clinically tested: reassurance for mums that the formulation isn’t irritating on delicate baby skin. InfaCare has proved to be a big hit with mums whose babies and tots tend to be prone to dry and sensitive skin and mums tell us it works brilliantly on little ones with allergies.
• InfaCare is loved by babies: you only need a little to form lots and lots of long-lasting tightly formed bubbles. The long-lasting bubbles help to keep baby happy for longer!
• Easy to use and looks great: the bottles have a simple to flip cap, which makes it good for bath time as it’s easy to use with one hand. Plus, it doesn’t run out too fast, so mum can control how much comes out, ensuring there’s no wastage. The new bottle design looks great in the bath room.
• Excellent value for money: some mums say that because it’s a similar size to other products on the market but much cheaper in price, it’s great value. And as just a little InfaCare goes a long way, it is even better value - great news for mums looking for ways to make their money go that little bit further.
"A trusted brand, pH balanced products - good staples for parents to keep in the cupboard. The scents split our panel - smell for yourself!"
Where to Buy: