Mamas & Papas Armadillo City is the biggest little stroller in town. Despite its diminutive dimensions (H: 71 x W: 50 x D: 24cm), the perfect second stroller has the longest (full length) recline in its class, an XL hood and bags of space in its shopping basket. You can also open or fold it in seconds – with just one hand. Packed with all the features you could want, it punches way above its 7kg featherweight. Safe, comfy and agile, it is travel friendly, car seat compatible and fits into a busy lifestyle as well as a Fiat 500’s boot.
• It’s almost as though the Armadillo City is alive as its unique easy-fold technology helps you unfurl it or fold it down in a matter of seconds – with just one hand!
• The Armadillo City is like a Tardis – the big seat providing lots of wriggle room and a full length recline, have been magically combined within an ultra-compact frame.
• Lemon Drop and other bold primary colours, as well as a special edition stripe, add to the Armadillo City’s joie de vivre. Better still, there is a range of some equally funky Footmuffs and Reversible Liners.
• The Armadillo City’s beauty is in its simplicity and practicality. It does everything you need safely as well as with style.
• Weighing in at just 7kg and costing under £200, the Aramdillo City helps to reduce the strain in every way.
"The quickest of all the strollers to put up and take down, this would be an asset to any parent - plus it is very affordable."
Where to Buy: