Food & Lifestyle Shopping
You are looking at: Home : Food & Lifestyle Shopping

18 of the best new pram designs for 2015

We roundup the most beautifully designed pushchairs and strollers that are, or soon will be, available this year

Posted: 2 February 2015
by Catherine Hudson

8 of 18 

Stokke Grid seat style kit

Designed to fit theStokke Xplory, Crusi and Trailz seats, the new psychedelic grid pattern style kits make a chic statement for these fantastic sets of wheels. Available spring 2015. 

Costs: £99 for a style kit

Shop Stokke online

CLICK THE IMAGE TO ENLARGE

Did you know… The Stokke Xplory was Highly Commended in the Best Buggy Design category in the Junior Design Awards 2014. Also, the Stokke Tripp Trapp won the award for Best Highchair

VIEW ALL THE RESULTS OF THE JUNIOR DESIGN AWARDS 2014

Next page

Previous Article
New Stokke Home launch [Picture gallery]
Next Article
How can I encourage my child to eat more fruit and vegetables?

TwitterStumbleUponFacebookDiggRedditGoogle

Discuss this story

Positive site, where did u think of the data on this posting? I'm satisfied I found it however, sick be inquiring soon to discover what extra posts you incorporate. Legal eagles

Posted: 05/01/2017 at 16:59

I just couldn't leave your site before letting you know that I genuinely delighted in the top quality data you present to your guests? Will be back again as often as possible to determine the status of new posts. West Chester Mosquito Control

Posted: 11/03/2017 at 18:02

We Build High Quality Backlinks Through Blog Commenting For Helping to Improve Domain Authority , Page Authority and Trust Flow of your website/Blogs. High DA Backlinks Service
sdsdfs

Posted: 12/03/2017 at 17:18

We Build High Quality Backlinks Through Blog Commenting For Helping to Improve Domain Authority , Page Authority and Trust Flow of your website/Blogs. High DA Backlinks Service
zsfsf

Posted: 12/03/2017 at 18:45

These are some of the best pram designs I've design. As the top essay writer australia, I'll be putting these designs in my latest paper.

Posted: 06/10/2017 at 19:25

See more comments...
Talkback: 18 of the best new pram designs for 2015

First Name:
Last Name:
Email:
Security Image:
Enter the code shown:

I agree to the site's Terms and Conditions & Code of Conduct: