Food & Lifestyle Shopping
You are looking at: Home : Food & Lifestyle Shopping

18 of the best new pram designs for 2015

We roundup the most beautifully designed pushchairs and strollers that are, or soon will be, available this year

Posted: 2 February 2015
by Catherine Hudson

18 of 18 

Britax Smile

Just look at the size of that shopping basket! Perfect for storing all the essentials and lots more shopping, beside. For peace of mind, the new Britax Smile features reflective strips on the chassis, meaning that cars will spot it easily in low light. Available now.

Costs: £590 

VIEW ALL THE RESULTS OF THE JUNIOR DESIGN AWARDS 2014HERE

To view the results of all 50 categories (in the Fashion, Books, Lifestyle & Interiors, Travel and Food and Dining sub categories), visit our dedicated Junior Design Awards 2014 homepage.

Read more parenting advice...

50 things every parent wants to know We offer lots of advice in answer to those questions you never knew you needed to ask, before becoming a parent

SCROLL LEFT THOROUGH THE SLIDESHOW ABOVE TO SEE MORE OF THE TOP PRAMS FOR 2015

Previous Article
New Stokke Home launch [Picture gallery]
Next Article
How can I encourage my child to eat more fruit and vegetables?

TwitterStumbleUponFacebookDiggRedditGoogle

Discuss this story

Positive site, where did u think of the data on this posting? I'm satisfied I found it however, sick be inquiring soon to discover what extra posts you incorporate. Legal eagles

Posted: 05/01/2017 at 16:59

I just couldn't leave your site before letting you know that I genuinely delighted in the top quality data you present to your guests? Will be back again as often as possible to determine the status of new posts. West Chester Mosquito Control

Posted: 11/03/2017 at 18:02

We Build High Quality Backlinks Through Blog Commenting For Helping to Improve Domain Authority , Page Authority and Trust Flow of your website/Blogs. High DA Backlinks Service
sdsdfs

Posted: 12/03/2017 at 17:18

We Build High Quality Backlinks Through Blog Commenting For Helping to Improve Domain Authority , Page Authority and Trust Flow of your website/Blogs. High DA Backlinks Service
zsfsf

Posted: 12/03/2017 at 18:45

These are some of the best pram designs I've design. As the top essay writer australia, I'll be putting these designs in my latest paper.

Posted: 06/10/2017 at 19:25

See more comments...
Talkback: 18 of the best new pram designs for 2015

First Name:
Last Name:
Email:
Security Image:
Enter the code shown:

I agree to the site's Terms and Conditions & Code of Conduct: