"Boppy is a high quality, four in one pillow that helps mums with breastfeeding by taking the baby’s weight, reducing tension in the arms, neck and shoulders. Boppy is also a cosy nest for babies at around 2 months old, then perfect for lying on their tummy at 6 months old, through to helping the baby sit up unaided at around 9 months. The ‘miracle middle insert’ allows the pillow to adapt to the shape of every mum. The padding won’t lose its shape over time, even when used frequently. The shape and sturdiness are guaranteed even after repeated washing."
- The innovative and versatile, four-in-one design can be used as a pillow support for breastfeeding, a comfortable cushion for babies to rest in at 2 months old, then support for the baby from 6 months upwards when they start to lie on their tummy, and as an aid to help baby sit up at around 9 months.
- By taking away the strain that breastfeeding can put on arms, neck and shoulders of the mum, the Boppy allows baby to breastfeed comfortably for longer also becoming a comfortable space in which baby can relax with their head slightly raised so as not to cause indigestion and to avoid regurgitation.
- The super adaptable ‘miracle middle insert’ allows the Boppy to adapt to every mums shape, and the changing shape of a mum after pregnancy.
- The removable slipcover, which comes in a wide range of cheerful designs, and the pillow are machine washable and dryable and the shape and sturdiness are guaranteed even after repeated washing.
- From 6 months upwards, when they start to lie on their tummy, Boppy will help to facilitate the development of coordination and of motor experimentation. Then, as the baby learns to sit up unaided, it will help the baby to maintain balance and remain seated on their own, in complete safety.
"Often, the best designs are the most simple and the Boppy is a fine example. Ideal for feeding your baby, it will support as well as making a pretty addition to the nursery."
Where to Buy: