Most stylish celebrity child? You decide!
Vote for who you think deserves the accolade of 'most stylish celebrity child' as part of our Junior Design Awards 2011
Kingston and Zuma display their super stylish rock credentials with father Gavin Rossdale
From Harlow Ritchie to Romeo Beckham the offspring of our best-loved celebrities are fast out-styling their famous parents. Often coming top of style polls is five-year-old Suri Cruise who has a fashion blog dedicated to her daily style choices. We also love Kingston and Zuma Rossdale’s sharp LA style and the ‘bon chic bon genre’ outfits often spotted on Jessica Alba’s daughter Honor.
We want to know who you would like to see crowned as the most stylish celebrity child as part of our sparkling 2011 Junior design Awards.
Email our fashion assistant at Catherine.email@example.com with your top choice.
Here are some suggestions to get you started…
- Suri Cruise (Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes)
- Apple Paltrow (Gwyneth Paltrow & Chris Martin)
- Honor Marie Warren (Jessica Alba)
- Kingston & Zuma Rossdale (Gwen Stefani & Gavin Rossdale)
- Willow Smith (Will & Jada Pinkett Smith)
- Daisy Oliver (Jamie & Jools Oliver)
- Maddox Jolie-Pitt (Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt)
- Shiloh Jolie-Pitt (Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt)
- Maddox Jolie (Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt)
- Harlow Ritchie (Nicole Ritchie & Joel Madden)
- Romeo Beckham (David & Victoria Beckham)
Don't forget to vote for your favourite stylish celebrity parent too!
Discuss this story