"Smalls is the UK's first line of British designed everyday luxe children’s merino body wear. With New Zealand merino gaining cult status in the UK sports industry, Smalls is set to fill the gap for older kids aged 2-12 with a range of 100% superfine merino with a cool fashion edge.
Smalls supermerino is fully machine washable and breathes like a second skin, keeping you warm in winter and cool in summer. It is moisture wicking, flame retardant, anti-allergy, irritation and itchy label free!
We have listened to our Smalls and created the best all weather next to skin garment available.
- Stylish - For the fashion conscious kid. Practical, well made and thoughtful design in a range of easy to wear colours. To top it off you get a free cool bag tag that coordinates with the garment stich – a cheeky pop of colour.
- Designed for Comfort - Naturally stretchy, non-smelly, and long in body. Cool curved hem keeps bottoms warm. Our supermerino has the highest weight to warm ratio of any fabric. Less layers, less bulk. Breathable like a second skin, draws moisture away from the body… so it won’t small. Our merino is so t-shirt soft, you won’t believe it’s wool!
- Sustainable and eco-friendly - Non-disposable fashion - buy better buy less. No more drawers full of shrunken vests. You’ll be handing your Smalls down through the family.
- Versatile and durable … Warm in winter, cool in summer, that’s year-round comfort. Wear from the classroom to the rugby field, to the beach to ski, and then to bed. Stylish enough to wear on its own OR layer it up with your wardrobe…a Smalls long sleeve under your fave T-shirt or school uniform for the ultimate combo of comfort, warmth and cool, extending your summer clothes to winter.
- Easy care machine washable wool. They get better with every wash.
"A wonderful wardrobe must-have for the small people in your life. So versatile and tactile, for both boys and girls. A brilliant basics range from a great new company on the block."
Where to Buy: