"Skribbies is a kids’ footwear brand that kids can customise every day from new. Every pair comes with magic pens, monster stickers and a wristband with a pen loop. Kids can draw all over their shoes, wipe away using the wristband and start all over again to create their own style.
* Skribbies are a totally unique product that has been built with kids in mind. From the shoe design to the accessories Skribbies gets a massive thumbs up from kids all over the world.
* We’ve designed a cool high top trainer, which are super comfortable and we’ve even been told make kids run faster! We have ballet shoes with darker colourways, neon pens and glow in the dark stickers in development. Skribbies are not only a quality, functional, fun shoe they also make a really cool gift!
* Srkibbies encourages children to be creative in a fun and functional way. Creativity is critical for child development and learning. Our wipeable shoes make it way more fun to practice spelling or times tables. We find that children with learning disabilities or autism really benefit from using skribbies for expression.
* Skribbies has received recognition from Bubble London Rising Star, reached Shell LiveWIRE entrepreneur of the Year 2013, awarded Startacus Self-Starter of 2013 and was featured in the launch episode of Dragons Den in July 2014 where the brand was offered investment by creative entrepreneur Kelly Hoppen and Piers Linney.
* Skribbies keep kids entertained in traditional play activity.
"I wish these had been around when I was a child! The hi-top trainer is a really on trend shape, as well as giving ankle support, and the colouring in idea is ingenious."
Where to Buy: