"The world of Piccalilly is a special place. It’s all about great colour and easy to wear clothing to enable little ones to wriggle, crawl, run and play. Our clothing is made from organic cotton, free from nasty chemicals and pesticides. The result is a strong and durable fabric which is kind to wear on sensitive skin and softer than a babies bum! And by manufacturing to the highest ethical standards our supply chain tells a great tale. By caring for the people who make our clothing we’re trusted to be making the right choices for both people and planet."
* Our organic cotton clothing is free from harmful chemicals and kinder to wear on sensitive skin.
* Manufacturing to the highest ethical standards is a top priority and we source our cotton through a project called Chetna Organic with a 100% transparent supply chain from field to factory.
* The Chetna farmers own a 10% share of the manufacturing factory enabling them to make an extra profit - it doesn't get much fairer than that!
* Intelligent design and longer lasting fits offer parents more for their money - our legendary playsuits are fabulously functional, with a fold over foot cuff turning a footless playsuit into a playsuit with feet!
* Our baby wear fits both reusable and disposable nappies and comes with a little extra space around the bum!
"Very sweet vintage inspired design in cool organic cotton. Timeless design."
Where to Buy: