"Notsobig, named after Roald Dahl's imaginary crocodile, is an independent boutique based in the leafy village of Highgate, London. Parents from all over the world can find our carefully selected pieces in our online store with a fresh new identity. Notsobig stocks everyday and special occasion childrenswear and gifts by established designers as well as supporting exciting new talent. Each product is personally chosen by founder Jane Wiles on her travels to find unique pieces. Her philosophy is that children should be children for as long as possible and clothes should reflect their personality whilst being stylish, comfortable and fun."
- Our founder Jane travels all over the world sourcing unique, fun and eclectic children’s fashion, to bring together a selection of products with a focus on quality and craftsmanship to one accessible place.
- Since opening, Notsobig has fast gained a reputation as a destination for fashion conscious Londoners and celebrities seeking unique childrenswear.
- For customers who like to browse in our bijou store, we ensure their shopping experience is positive and rewarding. Our small team means we know our returning customers well and can maintain this well-known personal customer service.
- Jane continues to personally pay close attention to detail for our store interior with a clean aesthetic and creatively styled unique window displays.
- Currently sole UK stockist for five independent boutique brands; East End Highlanders, Leny Tomy Factory, Hebe, Tocoto Vintage and SeeSaw. Always supporting homegrown British talent, this season we are excited to introduce Young Soles. Woolrich Childrenswear is a brand Notsobig has carried in the UK for the past 14 years.
"Another much-deserved win for Jane and her lovely boutique. Notsobig stocks lots of our entrants in the Award 2014, including Rachel Riley, Pale Cloud and Belle Enfant. It's a wonderful place to find brands that would otherwise prove difficult to discover - Jane has done the legwork!"
Where to Buy: