"Karen Brost London Baby re-defines the children’s clothing market by providing a modern artisan's alternative to 'baby clothes'. Fall down the rabbit hole with Karen Brost into a world of wit, whimsy and wonder. With an almost Alice in Wonderland twist, Karen Brost incorporates sophisticated imagery and intricate textile designs by using a style best described as fairytale illustrator meets art-nouveau ingénue. In her Autumn/Winter 2014 collection she combines her love for vibrant colours, pristine imagery and impeccable quality. The result is a chic and visually captivating baby collection that has a unique and recognizable brand signature.
1. We aim to provide the stylish expecting couple or decadent gift-giver with an heirloom quality piece of wearable art which reflects their dedication to the glamorous, fun-loving and witty Karen Brost London approach to life and parenting. All Karen Brost London Baby pieces are made of the highest-quality textiles, ethically-sourced. Our promise is to consistently over-deliver in creativity, service, and quality.
2. One of the cornerstones of our brand is to create imagery that appeals to not only the child wearing it but also the child within us all. Our aim is to create a slightly more sophisticated and imaginative look in our graphics that will inspire both the young and old. Of course there are the other very practical factors of making our product in the most ethical and safe fashion. All of our screen prints are done using organic water based inks so that nothing that comes close to babies skin in anything but soft and luxurious.
3. We are sourced and Made in England
4. Our long term brand mission is to create a “textile driven” lifestyle brand that will include several product extensions such as home, accessories, toys and educational books featuring our characters and signature graphics. We are also planning to do a related “Yummy Mummy” range incorporating many of our more sophisticated graphic themes.
5. Karen runs her business with two wild and wonderful little girls under 4.
"A unique style of prints over excellent quality baby wear, which is what makes Karen Brost designs stand out. We loved the pink and colourful collection shown earlier this year, and the silver and black collection is ideal for the winter season. Perfect for the parent looking to make a chic style statement."
Where to Buy: