The Junior Olympic Heroes quiz - The Answers
1. Which British Cyclist won Olympic Gold for his 1km time trial in the 2004 Beijing Olympics?
(C) Chris Hoy
Did you know... Chris was inspired to become a cyclist after watching the BMX scenes in E.T.
2. What athletics event does Jessica Ennis participate in?
Did you know... Jessica is so focused on London 2012 she has put off her wedding to her boyfriend until after the Games!
3. Which sportsperson became a double paralympic champion in Beijing at just 13 years of age?
(a) Ellie Simmonds
Did you know... Ellie stormed the 2010 World Championships, taking home gold for 400m freestyle, 100m freestyle, 50m freestyle and 200m individual medley
4. In what sport would you compete in the 400m freestyle?
5. Which sportsperson won a record-breaking 8 gold medals at the 2004 Beijing Games?
(a) Michael Phelps
Did you know... Michael Phelps eats on average 12,000 calories a day and his favourite foods include fried egg sandwiches and Dominos Pizza.
Discuss this story