Toca Town is a children’s app from leading digital toy developer Toca Boca. Set in an open-ended play world with six different areas, Toca Town features beautiful original artwork and fun elements that allow for creative storytelling. Children are in full control, exploring at their own pace while choosing a range of activities for the town’s 21 inhabitants. They can act out everyday events such as going to the store or washing a car, as well as less ordinary things that they aren’t able to do in real life such as giant pillow fights.
• Toca Town is completely open-ended. Nearly everything in the app - from the ingredients, plates and stove in the restaurant to the light fixtures, alarm clock and plants in the house - is interactive for even the tiniest of fingers. This allows kids to be in full control and provides endless storytelling and creative opportunities.
• The app is beautifully-designed both artistically and interactively with over 300+ objects and 21 characters that are each fun, engaging and full of personality.
• Toca Town is a digital sandbox for inspired and creative play. Children can play by themselves or share with a friend, sibling or parent, exploring at their own pace and carrying out activities they wouldn’t be in charge of in real life.
• The app, like all Toca Boca apps, is designed to be completely gender-neutral and language-free. With downloads in over 110 countries worldwide, Toca Town gives children all over the world the same play experience.
• Toca Town allows children to play in a safe digital environment; it is non-competitive with no levels, high scores or rules, and there are no in-app purchases or third-party advertising.
"This is so much fun. Creating a world for the characters, where having a pillow fight is the norm. Choose the characters, choose the worlds, feed the characters, get them doing everyday things and out of this world things - the choices are limitless - very entertaining."
How to Buy: