Books
You are looking at: Home : Books

Children's Book Club September 2015

Junior rounds up the best new children's books for the month

Posted: 1 September 2015
by Alison Potter

5 of 5 

Max At Night by Ed Vere (£6.99, Puffin)

If your sleepyhead isn’t quite ready to have forty winks, Max At Night will surely help him off to sleep. A follow-up to writer and illustrator Ed Vere’s critically acclaimed Max The Brave, this delightful picture book sees the loveable black kitten Max returning for another endearing and heart-warming adventure as the curious cat goes on a mission to find the moon before he goes to bed.  Filled with the author’s characteristic deadpan humour and simple but engaging double-page picture spreads, Max At Night is entertaining and visual read for all ages, but it will especially capture the attention of the very young. The use of straightforward language means that it’s an ideal book for those just starting to get a grip on the use of language, and it’s great book to help pre-schoolers practice their reading skills.

Read more…

Previous Article
Children's Book Club: October 2015
Next Article
Children's Book Club August 2015

TwitterStumbleUponFacebookDiggRedditGoogle

Discuss this story

We were surprised when we came to know about the psn code generator online and this was all what we want to get the free psn games.

Posted: 01/04/2017 at 20:05

Very nice post, had a great time. Thanks for sharing - deadmen

Posted: 17/05/2017 at 08:50

A wonderful story, very touching and very naive in terms of childishness
restaurants near me

Posted: 17/06/2017 at 11:37

You are doing great work by acknowledging parents to choose the books for their children’s for the enhancement of their knowledge and learning skills. I just found ninjaessays.com review website with impressive look you must continue to share such useful content on your website.

Posted: 25/08/2017 at 08:25

Talkback: Children's Book Club September 2015

First Name:
Last Name:
Email:
Security Image:
Enter the code shown:

I agree to the site's Terms and Conditions & Code of Conduct: