Books
You are looking at: Home : Books

Children's Book Club September 2015

Junior rounds up the best new children's books for the month

Posted: 1 September 2015
by Alison Potter

2 of 5 

That’s My Hat! By Anouck Boisrobert and Louis Rigaud (£14.95, Thames & Hudson)

If you’re after a book that literally pops out at you, then That’s My Hat! is just the ticket. This imaginative and inventive 3-D book invites the reader to join a little boy on an adventure to retrieve his blue hat from a mischievous thieving little monkey, as he romps across a pop-up city that’s full of surprises. Every page you turn opens up a new geometric, primary-coloured scene, which is covered with intricate hand-drawn details and illustrations. It’s a highly stylised and absorbing book which is designed to be pored over, so it’s perfect to bring along on journeys or to occupy your child on a rainy day. Its yet another ingenious collaboration from highly successful French pop-up book duo Anouck Boisrobert and Louis Rigaud, who are once again pushing the boundaries of how stories can be designed and presented.

Next page

Previous Article
Children's Book Club: October 2015
Next Article
Children's Book Club August 2015

TwitterStumbleUponFacebookDiggRedditGoogle

Discuss this story

We were surprised when we came to know about the psn code generator online and this was all what we want to get the free psn games.

Posted: 01/04/2017 at 20:05

Very nice post, had a great time. Thanks for sharing - deadmen

Posted: 17/05/2017 at 08:50

A wonderful story, very touching and very naive in terms of childishness
restaurants near me

Posted: 17/06/2017 at 11:37

You are doing great work by acknowledging parents to choose the books for their children’s for the enhancement of their knowledge and learning skills. I just found ninjaessays.com review website with impressive look you must continue to share such useful content on your website.

Posted: 25/08/2017 at 08:25

Talkback: Children's Book Club September 2015

First Name:
Last Name:
Email:
Security Image:
Enter the code shown:

I agree to the site's Terms and Conditions & Code of Conduct: