Books
You are looking at: Home : Books

Children's Book Club: September 2014

Junior rounds up the best new children's books for September

Posted: 29 August 2014
by Alison Potter

2 of 5 

The New Small Person by Lauren Child (Puffin, £6.99)

A new brother or sister is often challenging for an only child and it’s precisely what’s proving tough for Elmore Green, who previously had a room all to himself but now has to share everything with ‘the new small person.’ Will he ever manage to rid himself of this interloper?

A brilliant book for any child currently going through the same struggle, and if even they’re not, The New Small Person is another must-read from award-winning children’s book writer and illustrator Lauren Child. Full of wit, humour and style, it’s a moving and beautiful story that will strike a chord with readers of all ages - especially elder siblings!

Lauren Child's top five children's books: The Clarice Bean, That’s Me and the Charlie And Lola author picks her favourite reads

Next page

Previous Article
[INTERVIEW] McFly's Tom Fletcher and Dougie Poynter: Musicians, authors, dinosaur fans...
Next Article
Children's Book Club: August 2014

TwitterStumbleUponFacebookDiggRedditGoogle

Discuss this story

It is the best way to use the mind and this creativity is mind-blowing. I do not know how to express our feelings to appreciate this invention. You have the ability to create the good structure of the building and this ability will make your future. I am in the habit of getting best essay writing service uk based to easily complete my papers.

Posted: 15/03/2017 at 06:43

The Article is quite impressive and thoughts been put up has clearly got something to state. Nice Post!
Fashion Technology College in Punjab

Posted: 24/05/2017 at 11:04

Apple products are revered for its quality, precision and great design. SRSG started its operations as Apple technology partners in the year 1997.
Apple authorized service center Kolkata
Apple iphone 7 dealers in delhi
Apple ipad air dealers in Kolkata
Apple iphone 6S dealers in delhi

Posted: 07/06/2017 at 11:02

DPS has a very good hostel for the students where they get homely environment.
Boarding School in Rajasthan

Posted: 03/07/2017 at 12:25

Solutions Middle East, works to Envision, Execute and Empower our clients by offerings design, implementation and on-going support services.
Nutanix Premier Partner
Messaging Solutions
Secure Printing software
Citrix Load Balancer
Vmware partners
VDI in a box

Posted: 03/07/2017 at 12:25

See more comments...
Talkback: Children's Book Club: September 2014

First Name:
Last Name:
Email: